Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crush or Flush

So, naturally, as I'm always surfing for dating websites. (Hey I'm single, and I get bored, you know you do it too) I came across this one, which is apparently relatively new: Crush or Flush
It's pretty interesting. It actually seems to be free too which is always a plus. It's a bit of a revamp on the old "view my profile send me a wink I can't ever respond because I'm not a member" trick most dating websites use. Basically, you browse profiles and choose to "crush" or "flush" someone. If you flush them, they'll never know, they just assume you don't share the crush. The beauty of it is, people can't chat with you unless you both hit "crush" so it saves you from the 47 year old pervert that thinks your hot :) It's pretty nifty, you should definitely give it a try :) Oh, and I almost forgot to add, it's all REAL people. They use your cellphone to verify you actually exist. They send you a text with a number to verify your membership, and if you don't answer that, you're outta luck! Also, for people with cooler cellphones than me, you can browse the whole thing FROM your cell.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

my old roommate and now friend works for okcupid.com, which is another totally free online dating site. I've used it in the past and had some fun dates from it!