Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Extremely, Stupidly Easy Wristers


This is the other pattern I recently wrote. If it gets any simpler I think you could just knit rows over and over. But it turns out a nice pattern with the yarn I used!

Supplies:
1 skein Sunshine Print Red Heart Super Saver
US 3 DPNs
Yarn needle

CO 38 stitches evenly on 3 DPNs (12, 14, 12). Join to begin working in the round, do not twist stitches!
Knit straight until 5.8 inches long. (You can always go with 6- I'm impatient)
RD: Bind Off 8 stitches
RD: CO 8 stitches
(this creates an opening for your thumb)
Continue to knit until work measures 7.5 (or 8... or 7)
Bind off. Using yarn needle, weave in ends!


Hope you like this one!!! Soon I'll attempt some difficult patterns!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you confirm what RD means please!!